The ability to create opportunities to influence change upon others revolve around the capacity to provide new directions and induce motivation among the way people perceive realities. Due to this, the ability to transcend towards others remains an important component that uplifts ones professional career and functions effectively and efficiently amidst the challenges and obstacles. For my part, I do believe that I have made significant effort not only to reach out to my peers and community but also become an important instrument for other people and touch their lives in a unique and special way.
            At such a young age, I had been exposed with the realities of life. These experiences have shaped my perspective about the environment and how I should respond accordingly to these challenges. In essence, I owe my values and principles to the way society, my parents and studies. It opened up important and desirable outcomes for my part, more often than not culminating the satisfaction to become open and dynamic towards other people. It is such approach that I had sought to expand my understanding of how people interact and communicate.
            Coming from an all girl school in Saudi, I had the opportunity to become vibrant and active to the community we are in. I saw this as an opportunity to shape and enhance the way I interact with others. Each one has their own corresponding significance and value towards my life. Looking back, my stay at Dar AlFikr Girls School became vital to cultivate my social skills particularly to those who need it the most. One example would be my participation as an organizer in a blood donation drive. In here, I am proud to say that I have convinced 50 people to donate and take part in this noble endeavor.
            At the same time, my socio-civic participation within the community was also strengthened by the capacity to become an instrument towards change. This can be seen with my participation as a member of the SEBAS team one that organizes and interacts with different organizations towards finding donations for children with cancer. Overall, these experiences and interaction with cancer children increasingly developed my sense of appreciation for life. It provided the strength for my character to endure different trials and obstacles as these children do.
            On the other hand, my involvement in the arts has also provided considerable achievements on my part. One of these that I considered to be essential was my ability to organize a play about Julius Caesar. Under this process, I not only was able to touch within the aesthetic value associated with the tasks but also develop my leadership and management abilities. I consider these essential towards expanding my prowess as I go further in my chosen career path and life.
            As I tread towards my chosen career path, I chose London Southbank University to supplement and further provide education under the discipline of communications and media. With this objective, I sought to induce better ways to seek out my interests and influence the values, experiences and perspectives learned. These I believe can provide greater inputs in my capacity to understand and use the tenets of communication and media as it seeks to influence individuals, groups and societies in the 21st century.
            In the end, I do believe that these achievements have instilled better dynamics not only in my educational endeavors but also towards society in general. Each one of these situations provides opportunities to think back and apply strategies that have transcended over other peoples needs and at the same time my own. Such dynamics I believe are the essential ingredients to achieve success and tread towards the path of gaining a holistic learning experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment