Today in the age of the golden internet, especially during a downward spiral of a Depression in the United States, there are countless amounts of people attempting get rich schemes on the World Wide Web. Although most of the attempts at making money are simply scams, there are many valid ways to make money while being online.

Personally, I would use all the resources available to me and attempt to become a self made millionaire in as many ways as possible. I would market myself online. There are sites such as Amazon and Ebay that allow a person to sell their own items, which may now be considered junk to them. However, the likelihood of making a million dollars off the internet is not too high. I would probably work online to earn my money. There are more jobs today than ever before in which you can make your own hours, working as much or as little as you desire, allowing you to make your own income bracket.

It is possible to make enormous amounts of money by completing online surveys and writing online via papers or blogs. The more you write the more you make. So, if I were to make my own website, to market myself and my skills, to these types of employers, I would then be able to get a gig doing these types of jobs. Devoting even 4 hours a day, which is only half of a regular work schedule, would allow many surveys to be taken and papers to be written. So, if I were to become a millionaire via using the internet, it would be a result of doing anything I could to make money including, but not limited to, taking surveys, writing for websites, writing blogs, and making a website to market myself. After all, you never know who will see your website and attempt to contact you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment